Would you like to lead the development of a game-changing impact software? Have you been yearning to work at an inclusive, transparent, socially responsible certified B Corp? Wish you could bring your dog to work? Join #teamselflessly!
The Chief Product & Technology Officer is responsible for Selflessly’s Product and Technology vision, roadmap, and day-to-day operations, in strategic partnership with Executive Leadership.
They will align our digital product roadmap and technology needs with Selflessly's mission and vision to meet customer and staff needs. This includes the strategy, development, maintenance, and operation for our internal systems and customer-facing applications.
The Chief Product and Technology Officer role requires a unique blend of technical skill, product skill, planning and organization, communication, and strategic vision.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Product & Technology Officer will be a key member of the leadership team contributing to overall strategy, with specific responsibility for guiding digital transformation, product vision, integrating new systems for data and constituent management, and ensuring all systems and services are best in class in design, execution, and usability.
• Own and maintain Selflessly’s digital product and technology vision and multi-year product roadmap aligned with our mission and vision.
• Lead an onsite and/or remote digital Product and Technology team, including product operations, across our digital platforms, including organizational structure design.
• Build strong partnerships across the organization to understand program and user needs.
• Build a strong competency in the organization in user experience and user journeys.
• Provide strong leadership to ensure the team has the skills, training, direction, feedback, mentorship, and support to grow and be effective in their roles.
• Implement a transparent technology process utilizing Agile and other modern project management principles that promotes partnership, cooperation, and accountability.
• Promote the organization as a thought leader in the industry through relationships with peers, industry analysts, alliance partners, and other entities.
• Maintain the performance of our systems to meet demand while minimizing operating costs.
• Maintain security of our network, systems, and enterprise information.
An ideal candidate would have the following direct or transferable skill-sets:
• Minimum of 3 year’s experience managing digital product development, experience with leading product teams, support teams, and hands-on software coding (Full-Stack).
• In-depth knowledge of .NET, AWS Services, React, MySQL, API Services
• Experience/comfort leading remote teams.
• Experience in the current technologies and products, including cloud, mobile, and SaaS.
• Ability to present to internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience leading projects with Integrations and APIs between systems, including 3rd parties.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and develop constructive and effective working relationships at all levels throughout the organization.
• Takes a proactive approach to anticipating and preventing problems. When problems occur, defines those problems, investigates obstacles, gathers relevant information, generates, and analyzes alternate solutions, and arrives at a workable solution.
• Good at identifying the processes necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize people and activities. Understands how to separate and combine tasks into an efficient workflow.
• Creates and adheres to planned budgets, makes adjustments as necessary.
• Management of creative teams and technologies, media, and live online formats in past roles preferred.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States